The new year is here and it's time to set new goals!
One of the most important goal is to improve our health. Physical and mental!
By following these 6 simple tips that you may already be doing in your daily routine you will improve your quality of life!
1. Drink quality and clean water - as the seasons change more and more pollutants are in our water causing health problems. Install a water filter to use fresh and healthy water every day!
2. Avoid eating processed food - Processed food is generally made with low quality ingredients such as sugar and refined salt, white flour, hydrogenated oils and fats, flavor enhancers, etc. These kinds of ingredients not only do not nourish us but also turn into toxins that our bodies cannot absorb.
3. Begin a working out program - Exercising 2 - 3 times a week is essential for our physical condition as well as our mental health.
4. Make a better sleeping program - Our body needs to follow the solar biorhythms, which affect our vital functions. It is an easy way to improve your overall quality of life. Sleep a few hours after dark and wake up a few hours after dawn!
5. Start a hobby - the benefits of hobbies are many starting from stress relief, new social contacts and even transmitting the good mood that hobbies create to work and family life.
6. Make a change in your home - living conditions play an important role in our mental health, from the decoration of a space to the neglected problems of a home that make our daily life difficult. Fix what's broken in your home and give small touches to the space where you spend most of your time so that you feel more comfortable!
So, what's your goal for 2022?